Whole Body Vibration Therapy in Boise, ID to Improve Muscle, Bone and Circulatory Health in Patients
Whole Body Vibration Therapy in Boise, ID: Although it is not a new form of therapy, whole body vibration has become increasingly popular over the years. Our Boise chiropractor utilizes vibration in conjunction with chiropractic adjustments in order to provide patients with optimal health and wellness results.
Whole Body Vibration Therapy at Henze Chiropractic
Whole body vibration therapy allows a patient’s muscles to react against the vibration plate machine’s movements by contracting muscles, stretching tendons, increasing blood flow and oxygenating blood. Dr. Michael Henze’s patients stand on the vibration plate platform while holding onto the machine’s handles. The platform vibrates in a way that simultaneously stimulates the hormonal, cardiovascular, lymphatic, and nervous systems. A session on the machine lasts approximately 10-12 minutes.
Benefits Experienced by Patients Who Receive Whole Body Vibration Therapy at Our Boise Chiropractic Clinic
Not only can whole body vibration therapy help enforce the effectiveness of chiropractic and injury rehabilitation but it can accelerate pain relief and recovery from a wide range of neuromusculoskeletal disorders. Other benefits of body vibration therapy are:
- Improves energy
- Increases muscle mass and muscle strength
- Decreases workout time with increased benefits
- Reduces join pain and other forms of pain
- Stimulates fat loss and reduces cellulite
- Faster healing time and speeds up injury recovery
- Improves fitness in the elderly and counteracts age-related muscle wasting
- Enhances neuromuscular control
- Improves range of motion
- Decreases stress
- Increases flexibility, mobility and coordination skills
- Improves posture
- Supports detoxification and lymphatic drainage
- Balances and supports hormones
- Improves circulation and blood flow within the body
- Increases bone mineral density and bone mass
- Improves detoxification
Whole Body Vibration Therapy at Our Boise, ID Chiropractic Center is Beneficial to Anyone!
Whole body vibration can be used by nearly anyone—the elderly, athletes, patients receiving rehabilitation care or the average person looking to get fit. Dr. Henze provides whole body vibration to amateur and professional athletes at Henze Chiropractic to work on pain recovery and improving performance. Whole body vibration is also beneficial to any individual looking to improve upon their exercise. Dr. Henze also provides whole body vibration to the elderly who want to improve their balance, bone density and motor capacity. A specific plan will be recommended to each patient based on their specific needs and goals. As a patient progresses, the plan will be altered to optimize the benefits.